iPhone Synclogic Instructions
In order to connect to our shop directly (to have products sync directly into your Shopify store) please follow the instructions step by step.
4. Scroll down and disable the setting "Allow purchases when out of stock (setting)". Also, confirm that "Inventory Tracking" and "Inventory Quantities" are set to sync.
NOTE: These are the most important settings for a smooth drop shipping experience. However, you have complete control over the other settings. We feel it is much easier to bring in all the data and then pare it down. This set up will bring in all the product information initially, then only fields set to Sync will continue to update regularly. If you plan to change pricing, tags, product descriptions, pictures, etc., then be sure to disable the sync for items you may want to change. If you do not disable the sync for a field and start to edit it in a product it will revert back to the original data from our system causing you to lose your changes. You can always change your setting in the future. These settings also impact all drop shippers you use so if another drop shipper has different instructions please understand these are global settings and will impact all of your connections.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click the blue save button.
6. Click “Subscribe to Connection” in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Enter the connection code "71D64T9B”
8. Under “Matching Strategy”, click “match products with handle on accepted connection.
9. Under “Create Products” , mark the check box new to “Create new products when one is not found with your selected matching strategy”
10. Under “Unlink Behavior” mark “Unpublish Product”
11. Next to “Field Transformations”, click on the blue “optional” button.
12. Scroll all the way down. Under the heading “Field Mappings”, click the second box next to “Compare At Price (source shop) mapped to Price (this shop)”. This step is crucial so that a recommended retail price is imported into the price field so your customers are not able to buy the item at a wholesale cost. You can make any price adjustments you would like after they are imported.
13. Click the blue Connect button.
14. After clicking the "Connect" button your pending connection will show up under Subscribed Connections as "Pending Parent Acceptance".
15. If you have not yet done so, please submit your resale license to us here: Submit Resale License
Note: We will not approve your connection until you submit your state resale license. If you have already submitted your resale license you can move onto the next step.
16. Submit the form below to notify us to approve the sync. This form is required for approval:
Please allow up to 2 business days for the sync to be approved. We respond to all inquiries and tickets between 9am-5pm EST M-F.
Once your connection is approved, products will start to sync over into your Shopify system. This can take anywhere from 1-24 hours to complete depending on how many jobs Synclogic has in the queue to sync. All Breaker Wholesale products will show up with indicators from our affiliate, Boutique Tree. Product SKUs will start with TREE for your convinience to easily identify our products vs. your products. We also list the Product Vendor as Boutique Tree for all of our products. The product wholesale brands can be found under "Product Type" for the Boutique Tree vendor items.
Inventory levels in your Shopify system will correspond to our inventory levels. When you make a sale it will NOT be held for you. It is required for you to then come to the Breakers Wholesale website to purchase the product using your billing information and your customers shipping name and information. The product will then be shipped directly to your customer. A delay in placing the order for your customer at Breakers Wholesale could result in the product being sold out by the time you go to check out.
For additional questions please use our support ticketing system to submit a question: Support Ticketing System